You will start out as a Trainee, and your first task as a virtual pilot is to earn a type rating in the Cessna 172.
You can do this by scoring >90% on 2 training flights in the Cessna 172.
Once you've registered on , and we have approved your application, click on Book Flight, Buy Ticket, and move your virtual pilot to a location that one of our Cessna 172s are located at, such as KVBT Bentonville Mun.
You can locate any aircraft by finding it in our fleets menu and noticing it's location in the column on the right.
Click Book Flight again, and you should see training routes marked in yellow. If you do not see any training flights, contact an admin.
Click one of the check marks to schedule the flight.
1. Start your simulator
2. Go to an airport that has one of our Cessna 172s
3. Start your FSAirlines tracker (download and install the BETA from )
4. Click flight information
5. You should see the route information (training flights are yellow)
6. Click fly
7. Load the amount of fuel shown on your flight briefing (or use a fuel calculator)
8 Click fly
9. Fly your route
10. When you land, taxi, and park, click finish flight on your tracker.
You can view your flight information on the overview page in the FSAirlines crew center.
If you need assistance, consult the FSAirlines wiki or send me a message directly.
We hope you enjoy starting your career as a virtual pilot with us!